Become a County Facebook Administrator
The Recall Gavin 2020 campaign has been established to provide people throughout the state a place for volunteers to organize and coordinate recall efforts on a local community level. Helping to administer a Facebook group in your county is not a difficult task, but vital to the success of this operation. There may already be thousands of members on your county Facebook group, and every county in California already has a Facebook group with members who are committed to the recall campaign.
Your first step is to go to our Facebook Recall Groups page and click onto the page for your county. Join the group and contact one of the people who are already listed as administrators. Let them know you would like to also become an administrator. As you build your county Facebook group it is important that you are well acquainted with the recall process, (read backgrounder) the history of the recall efforts in this state as well as the RecallGavin2020 team and how to best navigate the (RecallGavin2020.com) website.
- As a County Representative/Administrator you are responsible for helping to approve new members to your County Facebook page.
- Help spread the word, grow membership and drive traffic to the campaign website, (RecallGavin2020.com). This can be done through posting our content on other local community sites and groups, outside our coalition.
- Watch for those who post negative comments and monitor to make certain postings are appropriate (not crude or rude, and pertaining ONLY to county Recall or local political races).
- Welcome new members on a weekly basis.
- Be available to help answer questions as to where to send county petitions.
- Approve Facebook posts.
- Help post county events to Facebook.